Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for this year and we are so happy to be celebrating our first Thanksgiving together as a little family! Lily is seven months old today and she is the greatest little blessing and we are so very thankful for her!

Today is the first Thanksgiving I will be spending away from my sisters and I miss them! Katie lives in Austin now and is spending Thanksgiving with her boyfriend, Kent, and his family. Jenny lives in Irvine and is actually cooking an entire Thanksgiving feast for her and her boyfriend, Derek! I am so impressed by her ambitious cooking! Sisters, I miss you and love you very much!! I am thankful for each of you and I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are some pictures of our little seven month old! She is so much fun lately and really has such a little personality.




Lily and I fell down the stairs at our house last weekend... It was quite scary and Lily got quite the goose egg on her head. She was tough but Austin and I were quite worried about her. She took her first visit to the ER just to make sure her little head was okay and it was. Below is a picture of her bruise (and the tip of Austin's nose).



The next few pictures are of Lily with her sippy cup. She is just learning how to drink out of it on her own and she loves having her own little cup.



Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family out there! We love you!!

1 comment: