Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bald Head - Baby Belly and Lily's First Squash Adventure

Hello Internet,

This is Lily's dad typing. I promised Suzanne I would post to this website when she created it a few months ago. So here goes nothing!

Suzanne thought it would be best to make our own baby food for Lily - sans perservatives, additives, grossness, and anything else that may go in to those little glass jars of goo. So after several hours in the kitchen, and a vegetable mess later, Lily had her homemade baby food. Sweet potatoes, squash, and sweet peas were her menu for the next weeks.

Editors note: Most adults would not choose to eat a large bowl of any of these three items alone. I don't recall the last time I sat around and craved a large bowl of squash or sweet peas. Heck, I don't even recall the last time I wanted peas on my dinner plate period. In the support of sweet potatoes - I do like you when people make you in to french fries.

Needless to say and as the videos shows, her menu has now been reduced by one vegetable.

Lily and I like to hang out. We don't do much, we just hang out. Sometimes we make goofy faces, and talk about her friend Agoo. Sometimes we dance, and then we bounce. Most of the time we laugh. One of our latest fun things to do is Bald Head - Baby Belly. She digs it, and typically gives it a good laugh. So while in San Francisco man sitting while Suzanne worked, I decided to get it on video.




That's all I have for now. It's time for Lily's veggies, followed by a round of Bald Head - Baby Belly.

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment