We have a lot of pictures to share…
Here are some photos of Lily playing around and being goofy. She is really good at that.
Lily’s first time swimming! She wasn’t too crazy about it... She was a little cold and I think she was a little unsure about the whole thing. She prefers her bath tub to the swimming pool for now.
Austin’s parents, Barney and Gera celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary on September 11th and threw quite a party. It was a really special night at the Tuck Shop with family and close friends. Barney and Gera told stories of how they met when they were in high school at 4H camp! Barney was Gera’s archery instructor and they have been loving each other ever since. Lily loved all the attention she received at the party and was so happy being passed around all night.




Lily rolled over for the first time on September 14th and she is already starting to scoot! She rolls all over the place now and we really have to keep an eye on her. She will be crawling before we know it and I don’t think we’re quite ready for that yet.
Lily loves seeing her Great Grandparents, Daddy Ed and Pam Pam. Here are some pictures of them playing and also some pictures from Pam Pam’s 80th Birthday Party. It is so special to have four generations together at once and I will always cherish these memories of Lily with her Great Grandparents.
Lily took her first big trip this month to San Francisco. I had work meetings in San Francisco and I wasn’t quite ready to leave Lily overnight so I brought Austin and Lily along. Austin and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on October 11th so we flew to San Francisco a few days early to celebrate as a family. Lily did so well on the plane flight and Austin and I did pretty well too! We took Lily to China Town, walked all along the Embarcadero where Austin and I were pooped on by sea gulls, we took a ferry ride to Sausalito, went to Union Square, and Austin and Lily went to Fisherman’s Wharf and did some sightseeing on their own while I attended meetings. It was a lot of fun to take our first vacation as a family!
After we returned from San Francisco we decided it was time to introduce Lily to solid foods. We first gave her some rice cereal and she loved it! Next, we tried some pureed squash that I had made and she hated it. She acted like we were feeding her dirt! Then we tried sweet potatoes and she loved those. I am hoping she will like some veggies before I introduce her to fruits which I know she will love. Here are some pictures of the first time she ate her rice cereal.
Lily will be turning 6 months old on the 25th and it is just so hard to believe we are half way through her first year. Time really does fly when you’re having fun!
Such fun pictures. I loved seeing them all! Lily is so adorable. Isn't this age just SO much fun! I can't get enough of my little girlie right now. I'm so jealous you went to SF! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Excited to see you over the holidays hopefully!
ReplyDelete