So, after much debate, we have decided to start a blog. With more family living out of Phoenix these days we want to be able to share photos and little happenings in our life with our family and friends. We hope to make this blog something that we can look back on to remember our life as first time parents and chronicle Lily during her first years as she discovers her world and changes ours. We hope you enjoy!
Thank you all for posting this!!!! It is nice to be able to see pictures and hear about you all. Even though I am not that far away, as works starts to get busy I doubt I will be in Phoenix as often. THANKS! Love you three...
ReplyDeleteali
What a lovely Blog! A Lily Blog! I love it. You did a really nice job setting it up and I look forward to your new posts. It is hard to believe she is three months, were- oh - were does the time go. Love all three of you, Love Lori
ReplyDelete